Sunday, September 04, 2005

TextMarkup

I was looking for some tool that would convert some kind of text markup to html. As I feel typing html is really boring when the level of tags are deep and you are left with job of closing all the tags properly. I was not using any fancy editor nor I like to use on the machine that is considered too slow for the day [I have one :(]. This led me to come up with TextMarkup, some markup rules that would help to type less html and take care of closing tags properly or atleast warn me when some tags are not closed properly. Visit TextMarkup to know more. Download TextMarkup.zip, to get conversion of markup file to html. The markup rules can be used for xml files also. Get the vim syntax plugin for textmarkup files here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?